750 ml San Bernardo Natural Water | Glass Bottle 12 in Box(0 customer reviews) QAR 78.00
S.Bernardo spring water is distinguished by low quantities of sodium, potassium and magnesium and by a low dry residue (34.5mg/L), which places it among the lesser mineralized spring waters. For this reason, it is a spring water commonly defined as “light” in virtue of its low concentration of salt.
S.Bernardo Sorgente Rocciaviva is a spring water with significant diuretic properties, easily absorbed and eliminated by the body, favouring drainage of azotate waste (urine) and due to the modest quantity of bicarbonate prevents the formation of kidney stones. Its swift assimilation and absorption, together with low mineralisation make it ideal for infant nutrition, in particular for the dilution of milk and foods.
The sparkling version, with its light and unmistakeable carbonation, is a natural complement in taste.
Chemical and physical analysis of S. Bernardo water by University of Turin
1. 1.300mt - Fresh mountain spring water
2. 34.5mg - Fixed residue in mg
3. 0.7 mg - Lowest sodium water
4. < 0,002 - Lowest Nitrates
- Helps the kidneys in the exchange process
- It is not heavy: you can drink as much you like
- Aids in the elimination of uric acid
- Recommended for a low sodium diet
- Recommended for infant nutrition